Saturday, January 11, 2020

Atmosphere

I'm not sure what type of moviegoers any of you are, but let me recommend "The Farewell."  It is from last year, so you might have seen it already (I am always late to movie parties.)  Briton saw it in a theatre and has been telling me ever since then that I would love it.  When I couldn't sleep at 3:30 this morning, I got up and watched the DVD copy he brought me.  It's lovely and worth your time.

Heavy storms are rolling through as I type this.  I know some of you are getting wintry-ness out of this --- I wish we were you.  The cats have hidden themselves away, and Tap is firmly under the coffee table.  I have to thank my parents for never modeling fear of storms for me.  So many people are practically paralyzed by them, but I've never minded them.  Well, except when I was in Tuscaloosa and saw funnel clouds get really close more than once.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

THAT was the movie Zach told me to watch. He of course, is teaching Chinese children, so it is very interesting to us. Thanks Briton. Sorry you were up. Glad you were safe in the storm Kim

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...