Another rainy day in Athens. I've commented ad infinitum about how I love the rain, despite my tendency to suffer bad sinus headaches when it is near. Currently in the grip of both a sinus infection and an ear infection, I'm not enjoying today's weather as much as usual, but it's still nice to watch.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Four and Actual TNT
I have to go with an answer by default on today's query. Would you rather ...remember every little detail of every day of your life OR ....
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
2 comments:
It's POURING and windy here. Not like Halloween should be ...
Oh Kim. Im so sorry you have two infections going on. Rest rest rest. 6 inches of snow here and leaves haven't fallen off the trees yet. IT feels wrong. Its kind of a bummer but going to the barn will help a lOT!!!
Post a Comment