Sunday, October 27, 2019

Things

Things I'm Learning While Sick
1.  Tap does not --- not --- like me in bed during the day.  He only settles down when I'm in the den.
2.  Ricola Herbal Immunity Honey lozenges are kind of tasty, even without a cough-y sore throat.
3.  If you can self-diagnose, going to the walk-in clinic is probably a waste of time.  Plus, all the people there are sick, too, and you might get worse.  (Sinus and ear infections, btw.  Antibiotics prescribed.)

Things I'm Thinking About While Sick
1.  I'm glad I grew up in the era of mercury thermometers.  It'd be too hard to fake a fever with a digital.
2.  Thank goodness for hot chocolate, and tea, K-pods.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Every one at the barn kept asking, "did you go to the doctor?" Well no. I had no fever and it was a virus. A bad lousy cold that lots of other people had. Go to the doctor? No. not for a cold. Cmon!!! Im still hoarse but feeling good again! having a nasty molar pulled tomorrow!

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...