Saturday, October 19, 2019

Like Fall

It's cold and rainy today, and I am luxuriating in it.

I've made a mitten


and worked on a simple ribbed cowl and an asymmetrical shawl.  This is the photo from the shawl pattern, and the asymmetry isn't obvious:
Trust me, in real life, it is.  And it's sort of unnerving, having made shawls and cowls and scarves all these years with an equal number of stitches on either side of the center.  

Hannah sent me this picture earlier.  She said she got home from work and couldn't find Nell.  She finally uncovered The Hiding Spot.
A slightly unzipped suitcase.  The girl can hide.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

WOW > That s quite a hiding place!
Al has finally found her lil girl kitty. Took a breakup with her boyfriend to have her decide YES she wants another friend for Lincoln. He's been lonely since Minion died at Christmas. The girl is darling darling darling . Lincoln is in love

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...