Sunday, October 13, 2019

Housemates

I've had the Blogger tab open for two days, waiting for inspiration to hit.  There's a lot going on with both Hannah and Briton, but not with me.  Except that Mama always, somehow, bears the brunt of her children's troubles.

Klunk and Nell are still here.  Hopefully, they'll be joining Hannah in a new place for them come Tuesday.  She is much too fast and much too little to be allowed to roam anywhere but my bedroom-with-the-door-closed.  Klunk, though, used to live here, is not particularly quick, and so has free rein every now and then.  For the past several days, when I let him out, he heads upstairs.

And goes over to the door to Hannah's room.

He remembers.  But this is also a way to put distance between himself and Tap.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Always always interested in hearing the pet stories!!!!

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...