Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Days Daze and Cats

I try hard not to make this blog a dumping ground for all my worries and woes.  Therefore, all I shall say tonight is that my life the last couple of weeks had held very little beside worries, woes and various types of pain.

So, to cute pictures.

I took Nell and Klunk back to Hannah yesterday.  Her in a carrier is just about the only way to get a photo of her.  Otherwise, she shows up through the lens as a tortoiseshell blur.

While they were here, Klunk seemed to enjoy my new Snoopy sheets.  (Granted, he likes anything he can curl up on and/or under.)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Our kitties are starting to seek places to cuddle up, and love to be under the covers!

Kim in Oregon said...

Sorry for all the bad stuff, hopefully things will brighten up soon.

Kim in Oregon said...

Twinnie, I have never gone more than 36 hours w/o caffeine. The last time I did I didn't have a headache but lord know what will happen. GO DUCKS! ABC at 330 your time.

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...