Monday, August 19, 2019

So Maybe

So maybe running totals are available now?  I'm still futzing with all the new code, and quite annoyed that the questions aren't looking good.  Again, I know you probably don't mind, but after all the years of mostly smooth sailing, this is aggravating me.
ETA: No, totals still aren't showing.  I'll keep trying to set things right.

Our first winners are:
Kate McKinnon
Sam Neill
Kamala Harris
Megan Rapinoe
Emily Blunt
Patrick Dempsey
Bradley Whitford
and our first tie is between
Kyle Chandler and Patrick Stewart.
We'll get back to them another day.
(Twinnie was right --- these choices are hard already!)

Here are some more.













4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Did Christine Lavin sing "The Christians and the Pagans"? Off to Google.

Kim in Oregon said...

Yes, one of my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG73iPSptsA

Lora said...

Oh man...two of my choices were up against each other! How can I possibly choose?!

Bridget said...

Well, I missed most of them yesterday, as I didn't realize the page continued. Sigh.

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.