Sunday, August 18, 2019

Little Data Points

I've just finished filling out the KH and KC brackets and getting the first pairings ready for tomorrow.  I'll post new voting somewhere between 10 and 11 each night (ET.)  The polls are set to close at 11PM (ET) each night.


For the first time, there is the same number of men and women in each contest.  Previously, there were always more KH nominees.  It doesn't impact the contests at all, but it does make bookkeeping easier for me.


My survey-making site has changed, so things won't be exactly the same as before.  There are some "ads" I can't get rid of, and the photo uploading isn't as crisp as I'd like.  If anything looks or feels off to you, let me know, and I'll try to set it straight.  Other than that, everything is pretty much as it has been the last 10+ years.


This will be practically all I do from now until the new champions are crowned.  If something really big or cool or earth-shattering happens along the way, I'll interrupt scheduled programming, but don't expect much beyond voting opportunities and voting results for the foreseeable future.


I hope you all have fun!


1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh this is always so so fun. As my nominees rise and fall it gets really fun

Look. . .

Someone (and you know who you are) said that my lion looks like a bear in a veterinary Elizabethan collar. And now I can't unseen it.