Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Couple of Feels

One of the most prodigious bloggers out there is Kathy.  She posts six days a week, which I find amazing.  Anyway, she has a survey about pets up right now, if you're interested.

Along the line of surveys, I've been looking at the calendar for when to start Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick.  Y'all still want to do that?  I've got an idea about when and how long to nominate, and I'm still gathering up prizes.

Briton was feeling a little puny the other day, so cozied up in his onesie and posted this photo:
That small scar next to his left eye is all that's left of his fainting/hospitalization episode.  So, so lucky.

3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I am totally in.

Grace said...

I truly enjoy it!!!

kathy b said...

So handsome. Can we review the rules again? I always need to! Sorry!
Thanks for the survey mention . I had the most responses ever.

48

If you've ever rented a movie on Amazon Prime, you know you have 48 hours in which to watch it.  (By the way, why do we "watch"...