Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Mini-Infomercials

Sadly, Chewy.com has closed its Influencer program, so there'll be no more pet product reviews as such.  There are a few other things I'd like to tell you about, though.

This might be my favorite product ever, of any kind.  
Ready for Takeoff --- you put a coat of this on your nails before base coat and color, and when you're ready to remove the polish, it PEELS OFF.  No drying polish remover.  If you change your polish often (I did every night when teaching), this is absolutely for you.  Honestly, I've never been as impressed with or in love with a product more than this one.

Before I found Ready for Takeoff, my favorite product was Adagio's Ingenuitea.
You can tell what it does from this photo.  It allows you to brew and "pour" loose tea easily.  My only issue with it is that it's a little hard to clean.  But its positives far outweigh that.

I am NOT a make-up person.   I was in college before I started using even mascara.  This, though, will never leave my spare little make-up bag.
This is a primer (and does erase pores), but is tinted and can be used as a foundation.  That isn't why I love it, though.  It makes your skin feel like a DREAM.  Silk.  Honestly.  It's a little pricey, but lasts a long time and feels divine.

A Nashville classmate introduced me to Dancers and Dogs.  The photos (individual prints and lots combined into calendars) are beautiful and adorable.

Outshine Fruit Bars are saving my weight-loss routine.  They're delicious, pure fruit and ideal for desserts.  (By the by, I've lost 25 pounds to date.)



Other things I'm a fan of, but which have probably been discussed here before:
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo (For your hair, not your bananas)
Netflix's "Santa Clarita Diet"
Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy
The Sock Drawer
Yankee Candle's White Gardenia
Nestle' Splash Flavored Water










2 comments:

kathy b said...

Wow sorry to hear that Chewy Influencers is over. I stopped awhile ago . It was a great idea. I LOVE this nail polish idea! I will try it.

kmkat said...

I just added the Mane 'n' Tail to my Amazon cart. My nails are ridiculously soft and brittle for most of the year. Would love to be able to grow them a bit.

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...