Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Toldja

There is a Little Free Library in our subdivision.  Yesterday, Tap and I walked to it.  It was a breezy morning-almost-noon, an excellent day for the trek.  It was nice, and I came away with three books, and Tap took a longer than usual nap in the afternoon.  Everything went swimmingly . . . except for my knees.

Not a long walk, a couple of slopes either way,, slow pace (Tap's first Spring.  SO MUCH TO SNIFF.)  No issues last night.  This morning, though, 
(This is the point at which I remind you that rest and painkillers were my first treatment choice.  See what happened with moderate exercise and use, like the orthopedist suggested?)


1 comment:

kmkat said...

Rest, painkillers, and knitting. Recommended by Dr. Mom.

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...