Thursday, March 28, 2019

And, Since God Has a Sense of Humor

Now I've got this going on:
Subjunctival hemorrhage.  The doctor said it within five seconds of opening the door to the exam room.  I've never had a diagnosis that fast in my life.

I didn't even know anything was going on until Briton's roommate asked me, in the ER on Tuesday night, why my eye was bloodshot.  Not knowing that it looked the way it does, I certainly don't know what happened or when.  Just doing my part to keep Medical Mysteries Week going.

I was prescribed an antibiotic ointment,  (I react to the word "ointment" the way most people react to "moist.")  It's chiefly for comfort, as these apparently tend to resolve on their own.

Can we all make it through tomorrow at least without any drama?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

oh boy. You need a hug and ice cream and a kitten to play with. I had my entire EYE red and had a family wedding to attend. I looked awful. Hows your son?

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...