Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Other Crafts

Staying with the movie theme, please note Tap's resemblance to Sir Didymus from "Labyrinth."
(Briton noticed it, not me.  But he couldn't have been more correct.  Especially when Tap's hair is crazy-all-over-the-place.)

Got a Herrschner's catalog today.  Look at these cute cross-stitch kits:
(Honestly, little rabbits are just about The Cutest.)  (This brought Melanie to mind.)

(A llama, but it still reminded me of The Bomber and my Twinnie.)  (The Bomber and My Twinnie could be either an acoustic duo or a morning zoo team.)

Of the two, I'd probably choose to stitch the rabbit, because of all the straight stitching for the hands.  Outlining and lettering were always my favorite parts of any project.

Knitting-wise, I've been working on a Drea's Shawl.  Dark gray as the main color, some Berroco sock variegated as the stripes.  Maybe I'll put a photo up soon.









3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

They are both adorable. Do you remember my little bun bun Louise? I loved her so much. She looked nothing like that bun bun though. The llama is adorable but it must have 38 different shades of black and brown and no thank you. ps. love your new background!

Bridget said...

I love Tap.

I'm working on a Drea's shawl also - we'll have to compare once we are finished!

kathy b said...

That puppy is too dang cute. I like a dark face because the white faced dogs look dirty around their mouth from food staining....../

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...