Wednesday, February 27, 2019

#Chewy Influencer, February --- Just Under the Wire

I'm not quite sure why it's taken me this long to post this review, as its conclusion was clear from the first service.


Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Toy Breed Chicken dog food.  A big ol' NOPE from Mr. Tap.  Not the first time it landed in his bowl.  Not the second time --- because I let a couple of days pass before giving it one more try.  N.  O.  P.  E.

Sorry, Chewy.  Rest easy, though, because the remaining cans were given away.



Each month, as a Chewy.com Influencer, I am allowed to try out one or two products without being charged for them.  All that is required of me is that I post honest reviews of those products.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Chewy is the best! I love them. I d work for them if I had to work again!

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...