Thursday, January 17, 2019

Numerological-ish-ness

3 --- "thank you"s to the three who left comments on my last post.  When he went into the library for his job interview, the interviewers were SO excited about his theater background.  It has served him well in making his programs and book-readings fun for the children.

120+ --- minutes my daughter and I spent at lunch yesterday talking exclusively about murders.  We know we're ghoulish.  We're good with it.

19 --- pounds I have lost in the last couple of months.

0 --- people who have noticed.

3 --- repeats finished on the braid edge cap.

1 --- new baby in my orbit:
Another former student turned treasured friend.  It was her first son who was the first model for hand eye:


2 --- weeks until nominations for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick Classic begin.  If, that is, enough of you are still interested in it.




5 comments:

Grace said...

i am interested!!!! Been watching the calendar!

Kim in Oregon said...

CLASSIC! must start planning. WIll send prizes! Will not use pronouns apparently.

kathy b said...

Im interested!! And I will also send a prize. That baby and momma pic is so wonderful. No one noticed until I lost almost 30 pounds. I thought, well, shoot, if no one even notices....but keep on it KIM . YOu will be so happy you did it. Im still maintaining and counting points.

kathy b said...

Oh I have to plan my theme. the long haired me theme did not get me anywhere! ahahahha.
Perhaps I'll choose all baseball players or all comedians....I dunno

kmkat said...

Oh my goodness, yes! I love the KH and KC competitions, although I increasingly have to google to find out who some of the nominees are. ::sigh::

One

One video.