Every year, I try to buy a new Nativity scene to add to my collection. As part of my Greed List, I would like to have another. Preferably quite different, unique and unlike anything already in my collection.
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday Doings
No bracelets for me this weekend until the Texas / Ohio State game kicked off. Thinking I'll stick with rubber bands tonight. I've g...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...

2 comments:
I am enjoying this theme because I would never ever ask for any of these items or expect them but here I can pretend to be a Kardashian or Rockefeller or Buffet, money is no object so today's wish is for a top chef like Geoffry Zacharian to cook Christmas dinner for the family
WHat wonderful thing to collect. I think I have 4. I will keep my eyes open for a tiny for you if I see one at resale!!!!! Oh I love a good hunt
Post a Comment