Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Day 2. And Day 18.

The second day of My Sickness. Better to be ill this week than on Christmas itself, I suppose.  Thankfully, Instacart provided a way for me to get medicine, heating pad, and orange juice yesterday.  

Bless Tap --- he's been a trooper.  Taking him out has been a true chore.  Today, there were maybe half a dozen guys here to take down a dead pine in the backyard, and he was able to run from window to window to door to window yapping as long as they were here.

Day Eighteen of the Greed List, and I'm going to stick with the car theme.  Along with the MG, I've long coveted a 1972 Cougar:
Chocolate brown, if you please.  I've always like the back end: the wingish/fin-ish body from trunk to roof

2 comments:

Grace said...

I too have another car in lust in my brain a 2019 Land Rover Discovery, oh what luxury and safety too!!!

kathy b said...

A little old truck that runs well would be my wish.

One

One video.