Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Again


*Do you work better in groups or alone?
Alone.  I tried to never assign group work when I was teaching, knowing how much I hated it. 

*Butter or margarine?
Butter.  Why did anyone ever come up with margarine anyway?

*For a day : no phone or no computer?
Phone.  Easy.

*Gym shoes: wear them out or replace regularly?
I replace them, though not regularly.  I haven't truly worn out a pair since playing tennis in college.

*More likely to find in your couch cushions: money or needles?
Needles.  The finding money trope never, ever came true for me.

*What kind of knitting hurts your hands/arms/fingers?
None, really.

*How do you feel when someone asks you to knit for them?
-delighted?
-burdened?
It depends on who's asking, and what they want.  I like to have people choose their own yarn, and most don't get to that once they've asked.

*I choose my patterns based on : 
-the designer
-the difficulty
-ability to use stash on hand
The design.  I don't know from designers, and I'll tackle something difficult if it's pretty.

*I store my yarn in :
-plastic bags
-project bags
-bins and pots and pans
Cardboard boxes.

*Last company you called customer service .....
SunTrust.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Ohh I m copying that idea Kim . I'll bet folks never get to the yarn purchase part! let them take on some responsibility for the big task they are asking of us

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...