Sunday, May 29, 2016

Down to the May Wire

Only a couple of days left in May, and, ergo, in Makers' May.  Today's question is 
"What is your next design project?"

Seeing as how I am not a designer, the truest answer would be "I don't have one."  However, I happen to know that a couple of Paloozites are sending me the squares they have completed to this point.  It could be called "designing," I suppose --- putting the squares together to make the blankets.

Yeah.  Let's go with that.

Briton has had to run errands for me this weekend --- picking up Maddie's insulin, going to the grocery to get me some things to drink and a DayQuil/NyQuil split pack.  Today, I feel better, though it's sore all around my sternum from coughing and coughing and coughing.  Those of you on Facebook know that there's a feature there called "On This Day."  My "On This Day" has been showing that I've been sick on this weekend a lot.
Your guess is as good as mine.


No comments:

One

One video.