Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Yes.

This is my favorite day of any year.  And today's boots are Christmas Eve traditions:
My boots and Daddy's boots.

He wore them to work on Christmas Eve,
and I've had to pull those shiny, slippery suckers off his feet many a time --- his feet would be swollen by the time the store closed.

I got my red boots because Daddy had a pair, and I don't wear mine much, either.
I do always wear them on Christmas Eve, when Hannah, Briton and I visit the living Nativity scene.

Merry Christmas, everybody.  Enjoy your traditions.

4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Merry Christmas Twinnie! Love to all!

kmkat said...

Merry, merry to you, too! (We had the traditional Scandinavian Christmas Eve dinner of enchiladas.)

kathy b said...

Merry to you and your kids. The boots have been so fun

Bridget said...

Love. To all of you.

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...