Saturday, December 27, 2014

No. Really.

I've been watching college bowl games today, so it's fitting to show my other Vanderbilt boots today.
 
The feather ornament between them is one of a set of seven: different sizes and shapes of feathers enclosed in glass.  I saw the set in a random catalog, and had to have it.

By the way, I heard from the friend who put this whole boothing in motion.  She said she thought I'd have "maybe 9 or 10" pair.  She can't believe it might be three times that many.

For a while now, I've had one sock on the needles.  I just couldn't get to it.  Until today:
For some reason, the baby blue in the yarn isn't showing up in the photo.  It's there, I promise.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Love the boots. THESE are my favorite. Have I said that before?
Love your socks

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...