Not Errands, Just Chores

 So, the seed packet said "Wildflowers."  I got a nice bed of cilantro.

Here are wildflowers, though the heat is making it a struggle for them to bloom.(Hence the complicated underground irrigation system.)

Saturdays are often days for errands, but everything I had to do was in the house.  There were a couple of plants that needed to be reported, plus some vegetable seeds that I wanted to plant.  Now, whether right now is the "right" time to put them in the dirt, I have absolutely no idea.  It's fun to watch seeds break through dirt anytime, am I right?

Price stickers are still going up yard sale stuff.  I've actually taken up about all the space in the garage I can with boxes, and there are still things --- bigger things, like chairs and yard tools --- that are out of reach.  They all need to be cleaned and priced.

Then there's this

The bare beginning of a hat with New Mexico on it.  This has taken me so blasted long --- my fingers are trying hard, though.

And there's this

This face,  just awakened from a very long nap, and saying hi after getting a drink in the kitchen.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten