Thursday, March 24, 2022

A Dealer By Any Other Name

 So, still with the Think About This Name thing: I'm watching a documentary about drugs, and one of the dealers' names is Jeff.  Jeff the drug dealer.  Dealers should have names like Spicer or Boogie or Patdown or Kupo or something. . .


Also, Ricky Gervais' name is "Ricky."  Think about that.  "Ricky."  To me, that doesn't fit.
 
Maddie's still not biting on porch life, while Riley's enjoying it.  Bridget mentioned a "catio" in her comment --- we actually had a screened-in porch that we eventually glassed in.  All the cats we've had since living here have loved being out there.

I am churning out cotton mitered squares.  My poncho must feel supremely neglected.  The poncho is the easier (as in, more mindless) knit of the two, but I've hit a groove with the squares.  The box for the finished ones is edging toward full, but I haven't spread them out to see how big a quilt there actually is.  As long as I'm in this rhythm, I'm going to stick with it.




1 comment:

kathy b said...

Yes yes the squares are ca11ing you!! carry on

Thrills are Sometimes Small

 Y'aaaall.  I got some Christmas crafting paper today and  my nails are nice and long. It's a nice day.