Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Sorry, Chewy

Even though I've had my monthly Chewy.com sample for several days, and have tried it on my cats, I'd totally forgotten about posting.  So very sorry.


This is the Tiki Cat Variety Pack, King Kamehameha version.  My first two cats didn't care for fish or seafood, so my buying habits over the years have always leaned toward buying poultry or beef.  The first cans I opened from this pack contained "sardine fillets," and they (the fillets, not the cans) were devoured.  Time to learn a new buying habit, I'd say.

Only one product was sent this month, as opposed to the two in months before.  It went over like gangbusters, though, so thanks again Chewy!

I am part of Chewy.com's blogger product try-out program.  Each month, I select products to try with my dog and/or cats.  In return, I post honest reviews and descriptions of our experiences with the products.  There is no money involved whatsoever.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

My cats love TIKI too. Hooray for Chewy!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...