Slow

There's still not much week-to-week progress on my cross-stitch.

But there's another horse jaw, so there is that.

(In the jaw category, " Moose Jaw" is on of my favorite place names.)

One of the reasons cross-stitching progress has been so scant is that I was reading this


I've never seen a Lincoln book like this.  The text is press accounts of his political career.  Just fascinating.

I'm also reading a book about the Donner Party.  And, you might not believe it from me, but queued up next is a novel.  You read that right: a novel.  Who saw that coming, huh?


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
My first thought was "who is Braham Lincoln?"
Which Donner party book are you reading?
kmkat said…
I read "Indifferent Stars Above: Harrowing Saga of a Donner Party Bride" by Daniel James Brown (yes, I keep an Xcel spreadsheet of all the books I have read since 2002. Doesn't everyone?) Those Donner folks had it tough.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .