It's Beginning to Look

 Y'all, I have so many boxes around this house.  Boxes for the Christmas things to take to Hannah's.  Boxes for shipping things.  Boxes to put gifts for Hannah and Briton in.  Boxes containing stuff I've ordered.  A box with the wrapping paper and ribbons.  You'd think I was moving --- or that I'm a hoarder.

It's been a brutal headache day.  The first one in a day or two, actually.  It hasn't been conducive to making much progress on anything, but I've moved a wee bit on my heart tree cross-stitch, and a scarf I cast on a couple of days ago.  I got a few Christmas cards out before having to stop, because writing involves your eyes, which are in your head. . .

Oh, and

Comments

Dee said…
Hope you are feeling better soon.
kmkat said…
w about a cold (or hot, your choice) compress on your forehead and some nice soothing music?

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .