Monday, November 14, 2022

Hi There

 Well, I can't say I disagree.


My favorite thing --- okay, my second favorite thing --- is the "Oh Hello" over the "c."

I've probably said this before, but I always taught out of this issue when it came out each year.  Gender roles, marketing, other cultural stuff.  Frankly, I could turn just about anything fun into a teaching point.  I did show episodes of "House" and "Mystery Science Theater 3000," after all.  It was as much for my entertainment --- and a break from lectures --- as my students'.

I'm making a scarf as a holiday gift. If there's time and I'm inspired, there will be a hat and maybe even mittens to go with it.  I began feeling a little Christmas-y last week, for whatever reason.  This was actually cast on for another pattern first, and I realized in short order that I was going to be bored enough with it to never work on it.  This one is a tad boring, but I'm staying with it so far.


2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I hate to say that I don't even know who this is.

kmkat said...

I want a time machine so I can be in your classes. What did you teach?

Oh My Goodness

 My daughter just sent me to the  American Dream Nut Butter  site. (She has always been able to discover THE coolest things.)  On a lark, I ...