Tuesday, April 28, 2020

What It Is

Another desk day here.  Writing postcards, balancing my checkbook, doing other "paperwork."  I'm sure this has been said here before, but I love writing, working, just sitting at a desk.  Always have.

I got going on the second bootie sock today.
The heel is more a little pocket, which is spiffy.  I'd tell you the brand of the yarn, but the identifying band is long gone.

Purple tea on tap today:
That's Blue Raspberry from Bird and Blend, a wonderful online shop with delicious teas.

Also on the drink front, did you know there is orange milk?
Yes, it does taste like a Creamsicle.  It's delicious and it comes in a glass bottle, so I am all in.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oooooooh creamsicle!

kathy b said...

Desk Day! That so describes me. .I love to make lists, go through my email, post, read your posts, etc etc etc .

kmkat said...

I have always like working with paper. As a child, it was art projects. As an adult, it was working in an office. As a retired person, it is keeping the books for four entities (used to be five, but I *retired* from one).

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if yo...