Monday, August 20, 2018

3

3 days until nominations can start coming in!

And as a little bonus, if you blog about KH and KC, and one of your readers goes by hand eye and leaves some nominations, I'll send both of you some little* pre-contest prizes.  Just be sure that anyone who nominates gives you credit for showing the way.

Do any of you know about the 30-day Declutter Challenge?  I learned about it from Facebook, and have found it not that difficult to keep up with. Today, I cleaned out a junk drawer.  A couple of the days I was able to take off, as not too long ago I thinned out both my closet and my shoes.  I will say that, in cleaning out one place which I will not mention (!), there was a BOATload of Backstreet Boys things.  Magazines, trading cards, posters, ticket stubs, bags that carried what we bought at concerts, concert programs. . .  

No one in this house ever goes halfway when becoming a fan of someone or something. I was surprised, though, by the sheer tonnage of BSB memorabilia.  I don't remember it being like this with the Spice Girls.
















*"Little" as in, can fit in a letter- or business-sized envelope.

No comments:

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...