Perhaps You've Heard This Before

Equine Alley has grown to the point that new prints have to switch out with currently framed ones.  Today, I tried to move one out and one in, and I could not imagine how I got the backing board in the frame.  It was in so tight that, once I managed to get a couple of fingers under it, it snapped back and caught my left middle and ring fingers underneath.

I got the middle finger out first, but the ring one would not move.  I actually screamed, "I can't get it out!"   Rushing through my head was, "Am I gonna have to break this whole frame?" when my finger slid out.  I put it in ice immediately, which stung where the finger was caught.  Fortunately, that seems to have pre-cancelled a bruise.
You can see the red marks,though, on both nails, and possible bruiselines on the other side.
We'll see where we are in the morning.  The ring finger is throbbing even now.



Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
OOof. I hate it when inanimate objects fight back.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten