Nature

 Walking out to get the mail, I came across this perfect maple leaf on the sidewalk.  

I took time to look at it, appreciate its beauty, then thought

FALL IS COMING!!!!

I failed to tell you that the store Hannah and I always visit has this

I've been thinking about the cheese honey.  How different is cheese honey from other honeys?  What cheese(s) go with honey?  

Finally got rain today, but just plain rain.  No thunder.  This week has disappointed me all around.


Comments

Delighted Hands said…
I've never heard of cheese honey!!!
Araignee said…
We've got some red peeking out from the green out back so I'm excited. I know August is always a long hot month followed by a disappointingly hot September but one can hope. Especially since it's Halloween in all the shops already.
Kim in Oregon said…
I love honey but have not heard of honey for cheese (although it sounds--not awful?). My favorite online store is Honeyville Colorado. Great honey!

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten