Certainly I've discussed being a fan of Ava Gardner here. Today, thinning out photos on my phone, I came across what may very well be my photo of her.
Not a speck of makeup. Maybe her brows? She could be breathtaking all dolled up, of course, but I like her here.
I did some reframing today. Got through the last of my parents' frames, moved prints from one frame to another. . . There are still a couple of prints that are homeless. Wall space is at a premium, so some things are trading places. So many holes in these walls!
The second sock has been cast on, though not a lot of progress has been made. It's not Second Sock Syndrome, I don't think. That's not been an issue for me in the past. Watching the NASCAR race tomorrow might throw it into gear.
See what I did there?

2 comments:
Ava Gardener really stood out among the stars of the day. She wasn't stick thin or delicate in any way. She was gorgeous but still seemed like someone you could go get a beer with and hold her own in a bar fight.
I like this photo----proving that all beauties didn't have to be bleached blondes! lol
Post a Comment