What Do You Know...

A couple of days this week, the temperature was perilously to 80.  Eighty, as in, t-shirts without jackets to walk Tap.  Just a couple of minutes ago, I saw this:

The old saw "If you don't like the weather in [wherever], just wait..." sets my teeth on edge, but I can hear people saying that about this.  All I can hope for is that there will be snow.  Here.  Right here where I live.

I've been trying to knit and cross-stitch a little every day, first to feel productive, second to possibly make a difference in how my fingers feel.  First, I have made a tiny bit of progress, second, my fingers feel worse.  There's just lots of shrugging on my end at this point.

Comments

Araignee said…
We just went through every season in 24 hours. It’s very unsettling. Every piece of clothing I own is flung all over the house. Even so, every time I go out I have the wrong thing on.
Delighted Hands said…
Yup, March is not a dependable friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy? Luna? Where Are You?

And It Has Been Eaten