Did You Guess Tennessee?

'Cause the yarn is orange, and orange is the color of The University of Tennessee.

Yes, Twinnie, I see you.

The yarn I showed you:
is for this shawl.  I like the "break" in the middle of the back.

Next:
a single-skein shawl, and

 
a state hat.  All of the kits had hats with the shape of the state on it.  (There's a Texas Longhorn one that is super cool.)  Now, to be honest, I may not use the orange for this.  Who am I kidding;  I won't use it.

Lastly, the tote bag:
It's unnerving that the design isn't straight.  It tilts up to the right.  But it is nice, and right there in the middle (where Nashville is) is the BatBuilding.  
It has become a symbol of the city.  And, obviously it isn't named The BatBuilding: it's the AT&T Tower.  Here's a moody, artsy photo of it.

There is only one state left.  There's orange involved there, too.  I remain impressed with Stunning String, and glad that I got involved in this adventure.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educated, Still Unmedicated

Look. . .