Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sounds

Riley, of late, has been going out on the back porch and making a sound I can only describe as part-Chewbacca, part-Jetsons-ship.  I think it means that she sees birds or something.  Occasionally, I'll answer her by dry-gargling.  That's the best I can do.

The UGA game is in Lexington tonight, but you can still tell what's going on by listening to the traffic.  The past couple of days have been kind of busy, as people left town.  That made today light.  By Kick-off, there was practically no one on the road.  It's Halftime right now, and things have picked up a bit.  Snack runs, you know.

I had Chinese takeout last night, and made the mistake of leaving my crab Rangoon on the coffee table.  This morning, I found what look to be very feline bite marks in the box.

I'm glad I missed the attempted break-in;  the squeak of teeth on Styrofoam had to be unpleasant.

No comments: