That's Not the Way Saturdays Roll, Though

Nothing got finished today.  Well, one thing.  I cast on 350 (fingers crossed) stitches for a scarf worked horizontally.  Fingers crossed because I'm pretty sure that's how many there are.  The definitive answer will come when I knit the first row.

The slub yarn I've been working with gave me a little gift the other day:

That one slub looks like a shell or an agate or a shrimp or something.  The light hits it in wonderful ways.

I hope your weekend is going well!

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
What a very pretty yarn and a great way to use it--knitting the scarf in a sideways direction!
Dee said…
Interesting yarn!
Araignee said…
I knit a cowl like that once and it was a lot of stitches to get on but it did knit up fast, I love to see someone appreciate slubby yarn because that's all I seem to spin these days...sigh. My hands and my patience are not working in sync anymore,

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .