Redefining TNT

There is traditional cross-stitch to show.  Once again, the lack of backstitching doesn't hurt the look, does it?  Everything is dimensional without it.

But today, it is "Trying New Things."  Specifically, stamped cross-stitch.
There's this vast background of blue, which has been surprisingly calming so far.  It feels like needlepoint somehow.

When I ordered the kit, I didn't pay necessarily close attention to the piece's size.
Half a bench seat.  I'll be working on this for a while.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
I've never seen that, I don't think--but it will make a lovely pillow!
Dee said…
That looks very different from the stamped cross stitch I did eons ago. I'll be interested to see how this works up.
Delighted Hands said…
Nice work on this so far--very different than I expected it was going to look like!
Araignee said…
Your daffodils are lovely! I've been trying to do some actual needlepoint but it hasn't been going well. Getting those diagonal stitches neat is hard and even harder is getting them where they should be. Reading a stamped pattern is hard-at least for me.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .