FF

I originally went with the two effs because it's Framed Friday here.

I finally got around to using one of the thrift store frames.  The little bird seems happy, don't you think?

The serious mistake I made when buying all the frames was not immediately putting the cross-stitch piece with the frame I chose for it.  Back here, several frames would work for more than one piece.  Hence, the slowness in getting things framed and photographed.

Then, I realized "FF" is sort of the sound I'm making about lots of things right now.  Partial disgust, partial exasperation, partial trying to find the humor in any of it.  "Dismay" might be as close as a word can get.

You?

Comments

Araignee said…
What a perfect frame for your sweet little bird!
Delighted Hands said…
I like the bird in the round picket fence frame!!! When I am happy or frustrated or anything in between-the sound I make is a mmmmm or MMMMM or mmm-mmmmmm! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .