Saturday, May 4, 2024

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "later."  So I waited.

Then the grass began to get worryingly tall, and I needed to find someone to cut it.  I found some services online that seemed worthy, but I have been stiffed by two different people from two different  companies in the last two weeks.  (One of them told me three times last week that he'd be here today.  Nope.)  The grass is now taller than Tap in some spots, and hard for him to maneuver through.

I'm taking a chance on another service, which is supposed to be here Tuesday.  Or maybe Wednesday.  If this one doesn't pan out. . .

2 comments:

Araignee said...

That's terrible. You'd think they'd be lined up for this kind of seasonal work. The Mister an I used to do lawns on the side when the kids were little. I know it's hard work but you have to get the money made while the grass is growing. I hope you have better luck soon.

Kim in Oregon said...

Do you have a twelve year old hanging around somewhere?

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...