First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach:

Look at that little nose!

The ladybug/daisy piece is done except for the backstitching.  I thought I had kept the key sheet, but didn't, and am not sure what color it's supposed to be done in.  This will be a winging it finish.

The octopus coaster is finished, and I've started on an angel fish.  In Tuscaloosa, I had a great aquarium with nothing but angel fish.  Well, and catfish and other cleaner-uppers.  The first night it was set up, the front blew completely out of it.  SUCH a mess.  What were the chances of my getting a tank with weak glass?  Anyway, we recovered and never had another problem.  Aquariums are a bit of bother, but wonderfully relaxing.


Comments

Araignee said…
We used to have a big aquarium here in the living room when we first moved in. They are relaxing. I inherited it from The Mister's brother who had an odd assortment of fish. I'll never forget watching it slosh over when we had that earthquake back in 2011.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .