Extra

As if there weren't enough things around and on my work spaces, I've tried something new.

Diamond art, I guess it's called?  For some reason it began to appeal to me a bit ago, and I decided to give it a shot.  You can see that I'm starting small --- a set of coasters. 

It is surprisingly soothing, once you get in a rhythm.  It isn't difficult, except for my perfectionist desire to have the spot where each stone goes covered dead center.  I'm like that with cross-stitch, too. I like the floss to cover all of each little square.  Both thanks in enormous part to my hyper-perfectionist mother.

Back to the oral surgeon today, starting everything all over.  I had X-rays and a scan to form a 3D representation of my teeth, so the doctor can see where to place the abutment.  I'm going to have gone well over a year without a tooth before all of this is over.

Comments

Araignee said…
That is so pretty! The Mister is addicted to those Diamond Dot things. He's made some real beauties. I love watching people do them on TikTok but I don't think I'd have the patience.
Kim in Oregon said…
I would drop the dots all over the floor and Scout would eat them. But that won't happen to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .