Sunday, May 5, 2024

Did You Know

That the word for "fear of clowns" is "coulrophobia?"  This is relevant, as in DON'T go farther into this post if you are coulrophobic.  Really.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

That male "Karens" are apparently called "Kyles"?  Even if this is not true, it sort of tickles me.  And I might use it one day.

It rained here today, giving the grass more growth food.  I've asked everyone I know in the neighborhood, Briton has checked at the library --- nothing.  No one to help out.  Honestly, right now, the grass is so tall, only someone with a riding mower could deal with it.  Once it's tamed, I can look again for pushers.

People with push mowers, I mean.

Although, I saw this today and admit to finding it funny and sort of true:

"At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I'd just go."



2 comments:

Araignee said...

Oh, my...that clown gave me all the feels! The Mister and I have a standing joke every time we walk past a sewer opening. We always look for red balloons.

kmkat said...

LOL! I know the feeling.

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...