Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: your thresholds for volume and bad, offensive words have to be really high.  Like really high.

By the way, the fact that I enjoy(ed) them says many things about me, I know.


No one's quite close on the animal face.  It's a cartoonish version of the animal, if that helps, which I rather doubt.  It's for a baby's room, I imagine.  

Still not helpful, huh?

Keep trying if you'd like.


2 comments:

Araignee said...

Okay...you've intrigued me. Airport arrests it is tonight instead of my usual Dateline murder of the day.

Kim in Oregon said...

I'll see you airport arrests and raise you videos of people who rush to make it to the cruise ship before it departs.

Kim is Frustrated

My regular lawn guy usually starts service in April.  For a reason he explained to me quite poorly, he wasn't going to start until "...