Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday Dumps

Feeling low today for a not-quite-identified reason.  I don't think it has anything to do with my ongoing medication search for something that will balance me out.  It could, but it doesn't feel like that. 

It's interesting how, when you've been on a number of medications for a number of years, you do get a sense of what's chemical and what's not.  Now, I will say that food poisoning paid me an unwelcome visit this weekend, so that could factor that in, too.

 

Craft-dump-wise, this is the Koigu scarf:


I also have the red tweed scarf that was mentioned here a while back, and the Paint Horse cowl that's rather non-ending.

Book-dump-wise, Old Abe continues to entertain.  It sat sort of to the side for a bit, though, as I got fully engrossed in The Anatomy  of Evil.  Not everyone's genre, I realize, but to me it was brilliant.

This week doesn't look terribly exciting or interesting.  Stay tuned, though.



3 comments:

Araignee said...

The scarf is lovely! Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps. Many things can factor into mood issues and food poisoning seems like it would be one of them. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Kim in Oregon said...

I hope you feel better soon. Food poisoning is so awful.

Delighted Hands said...

Yes, I hope you are feeling better...falling into a funk sure does happen. Resting it out works for me! I do like the diagonal scarf!!!

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...