Monday, April 29, 2024

Minnows

 (Or, as my Southern self says, "minnas."). 

My Twinster asked if the treats I talked about yesterday were made of minnows.  Actually, they are minnows.  Freeze-dried, whole minnows.  I moved them around in the packaging because of, you know, the eyes.  The eyes continue to squick me out.

Speaking of food, I don't have one of those fancy banana racks, so my lion cookie jar stands in.

(I should point out that I like greenish bananas.  Not bananas that are ripe this minute, but way overly so by the time you get home from the store.  I'm extremely choosy on this.)

Next up from Arcane

Forestry greens and golds and browns. I'm probably going to make little booties instead of full socks.

Otherwise, a Monday.  Errands, crafts, you all know the drill.


3 comments:

Dee said...

I like bananas that are just out of the green stage. Squishy bananas just skeeve me out. It is a texture thing.

However ............they are great for banana bread and I DO LIKE banana bread.

Araignee said...

Your lion with the banana headdress is too funny! I used to love bananas. Ate lots of them but after a nasty bout with thrush a few years ago I can't stand the way they make the inside of my mouth feel-all puckery. My old body has been playing some nasty tricks on me lately and that's one of them.

Kim in Oregon said...

I actually bought bananas at the store yesterday with a plan for banana bread this weekend! first time probably in a year

Kid Stuff

Both of my children, and both at age 3, were obsessed with the movie " The Wizard of Oz."  The gift that Briton was given on the d...