Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thesaurus Fail

 My current cross-stitch project is wonderful.  I want to say "I love it," but that phrase is so overused, don't you think?  "Delight"?  "Partiality"?  "Zeal"?  Thesaurus.com did me no favors.  Whatever.  .  .  I just like it a lot.

I didn't do much crafting yesterday, as I had a crushing headache.  That shouldn't have been a surprise, considering the dental work the day before, and the sudden sheer shock and stress of having to have the dental work.  Today is better, but there's like an echo in my skull: the headache saying softly, "Still here.  Ready to pounce on you at any time."

Finished Educated today. I'm now on The Autobiography of Malcolm X.  I remember in high school --- though I'm unsure of which class --- we could choose between it and Soul On Ice, and I chose Eldridge Cleaver.  

Only "Y" and "Z" to go!

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

At some point would you publish a list of everything you read?

Extra

As if there weren't enough things around and on my work spaces, I've tried something new. Diamond art, I guess it's called?  For...