Saturday, February 24, 2024

Guess What?

More Christmas cross-stitch from your girl!


I'm guessing this fever will break about May.  Or whenever the kits run out.

Just kind of a weekend here.  I've been trying to watch Oscar-nominated films, documentaries and shorts, so I'll be semi-informed on the night of the awards.  I've gone through all the ones I'm A) interested in and B) are available for free.  I enjoyed "The Last Repair Shop."  The Los Angeles school district has a program to provide free musical instruments to public school students, and the film is about the people who repair them.  More goes on, of course, but I won't spoil it.  I also recommend "The Holdovers" and "Society of the Snow."  "20 Days in Mariupol" may be essential to watch, but it is brutal.  Steel yourself if you want to see it.

Still working through Malcolm X's autobiography.  Twinnie asked if I'll provide a list of all the books.  The answer is yes, once the alphabet is done.  Watch this space.

No comments:

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...