Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Questioning

Madeleine doesn't seem to be any worse today, but can I honestly say she's better?  I did get the appetite stimulant into her today --- that was a disaster yesterday.  She's eating those lil soups and some lickable treats, but still isn't going for the dry food.

On "normal" days, I feed the cats dry food in the morning.  At dinner time, dry and wet food.  They'll get treats during the day usually.  That struck me today: maybe she doesn't eat as much as I'm thinking each day, so what she's taking in right now isn't all that different?

Still doing the half-dose insulin.  She's alert, she's moving around the house, she can jump onto the bed and chairs.  Maybe she's better than I'm giving her credit for?

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

It's so hard NOT to worry when the littles aren't feeling well.
Did the vet check her teeth?
I think it is hard to know what cats are eating, and as long as she's getting something nutritious into her that's the key.

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...