hand eye crafts
Sunday, January 7, 2024
Ailing
Yeah, this is a photo that shows up* when you Google "stomach flu." I have
not
been this cute today.
*I almost typed "comes up," but that was a bit on the nose.
1 comment:
Kim in Oregon
said...
Everybody everywhere seems to be sick. Feel better!
January 7, 2024 at 8:47 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Absolutely Nothing
(This would be me.)
Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get This Thing Started!
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
NOMINATE
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
Neglect
I forgot to share my opinion of the egg bread. It was very good. Made excellent sandwiches. Yes, past tense. The loaves that bread machi...
1 comment:
Everybody everywhere seems to be sick. Feel better!
Post a Comment