Shopping

No, not the Christmas kind.  That's been done for a while.  Today's shopping story is about Lowe's.

The flourescent light above the kitchen sink went out last night, so I needed a replacement.  I actually sort of like going to Lowe's, though I seldom go unless something has to be fixed.  A couple of years ago, I found some nice Christmas decorations there.  Today, though, just the tube bulb.  And such a sense of satisfaction when I got home and put it in place.

Although I haven't been shopping for this, because it's a bit pricey, I have found out about Tula Pink fabric.  Lots of you have probably known about it, but I'm often late to parties.  The designs are remarkable, and the one that captured my attention:
No surprise, huh?

Feeling considerably better today.  Last night was the first night of solid sleep I've had since starting to feel bad.  That likely helped as much as anything.

Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
So glad to hear you had a good night's sleep. Maybe me tonight?

I actively avoid fabric, just because I want to buy it all and I have no room at the inn.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .